I believe there are a hell of a lot more than 1,000 raw fed dogs out there. I know of lots myself from various forums, blogs and from dogs I’ve met whilst out and about with Ted. So I wanted to round up 1,000 photos of 1,000 raw fed dogs eating raw meaty bones to demonstrate that feeding this way is not at all unusual.
- Am I crazy? Probably.
- Can I find 1,000 raw fed dogs? I believe so.
- Is it going to help persuade people that this way of feeding is a viable option? I hope so.
- Do I want a photo of your raw fed dog eating a raw meaty bone? You betcha!
Just before you rush out and grab your camera I wanted to put a cautionary note out, it may be obvious to you but just in case your enthusiasm runs away with you … some dogs find having a camera pointed at them quite stressful, this is more likely when they have a highly prized meal in front of them so please don’t get me a photo at the expense of upsetting your dog
Each dog or family of dogs gets their own post and then they get added to the gallery, to check it out, click -> here. It may take a few days for me to post your photo, partly due to needing enough time to do it (!) but also because I try not to post too many dogs each day so that each dog has their moment of fame so please be patient, your photo will get posted.
There are two ways you can submit your photo. Either fill in the form below, providing a link to the photo of your dog eating a raw meaty bone (please make sure that I can download the photo that you link to as I need to do this to add your dog to the gallery), or send an e-mail (probably easier) to firstname.lastname@example.org with as much of the following information as possible:
- A photo of your dog eating raw meaty bones (or a link to the photo)
- Your dog’s name
- Your dog’s sex
- Your dog’s breed
- Your dog’s age
- What your dog is eating in the photo
- Anything else you’d like to include (please note I reserve the right to edit/not include this and I may not post website links at my discretion)