A huge thank you to Maryanne of the Lucky Leo blog for giving tinkerwolf the Liebster award. I stumbled across Maryanne’s blog when I very first started blogging because she posted about her mom’s chihuahua, Fawn (RIP little one). I’ve followed Maryanne’s blog ever since and her posts are guaranteed to put me in a more positive frame of mind.
I’d never heard of “The Liebster Award” but a little investigation led me to understand it’s supposed to be for new bloggers with under 200 followers. I haven’t checked how many I followers I have recently so here goes: (WordPress: 130, Facebook: 195, Twitter : 32 (note to self, I really must get my act together re using twitter!) so that’s 357 followers, crumbs. Although I guess some will be doubles I’m still really pleased.
I know Maryanne said “I’m not sure how many followers the people I nominated have, but it’s nice to have an award, so I’m just giving it to people that have great blogs!” I think I’m going to follow suit, I”ll try and stick with blogs without thousands of followers but I’m not going to check every one I give the award to 🙂
These are the official rules for receiving the Liebster Award:
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure you notify the blogger that you nominated them!)
You write up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated your own blog!
You paste the award picture into your blog. (You can Google the image, there are plenty of them!)
11 Random Facts
- I’ve been a bit slack on posting of late. Today is the start of getting my act together.
- My favourite place in the world in St Ives, Cornwall.
- The best thing I’ve ever done is bring Ted into our lives.
- I love watching Ted eat his raw meals.
- We met a terrier this morning called Dave, for some reason his name made me laugh.
- Changing Ted’s diet to raw has caused me to look at my own diet and I now eat a lot more raw fruit and vegetables.
- I love being in the fresh air.
- One of the things that calms me most is the sound of the sea.
- I like building flat pack furniture.
- My best friend and I are addicted to horror movies.
- Im trying to type this with Ted on my lap!
Questions Posted for Me (I’ve checked and I was only asked 10 questions!)
1. What do you like most about yourself?
I try to do the right thing.
2. What is your favorite animal?
Do I even need to answer this? Of course it’s the dog 😀
3. What is your favorite type of music?
4. What is your goal for 2013?
To reach 1,000 raw fed dogs on my blog.
5. What was your favorite age to be?
Whatever age I am right now.
6. Who would you want to be stuck in an elevator with?
The Dalai Lama.
7. Who inspires you spiritually?
The Dalai Lama (I honestly answered question 7 before i even read question 8!).
8. What is your favorite food?
Anything with chili in it.
9. What was the best day of your life?
Whilst some days are better than others I think every day has the potential to be that day.
10. What was your favorite thing about 2012?
Finally closing the door on a life that was no longer right for me.
My 11 nominees
Questions for my 11 nominees
- Why did you start a blog?
- What is your favourite item of clothing?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- What are you doing today?
- What’s your favourite food?
- What are your goals for this year?
- How do you like to relax?
- What hobbies do you have?
- What makes you angry?
- What did you think when you got the award?
- Do you feed your pets raw food?
So that is all folks. I’ll leave you with a photo of Ted 🙂